County Homes Locksmiths - Code of Conduct
County Homes Locksmiths pledge to Customers. I agree to:
- To be honest in all dealings with customers.
- Be realistic regarding work dates, length of time to carry out contract.
- If unable to carry out work estimated, to let customer know immediately, to allow customer to obtain another trader.
- Keep to all appointments booked and appointment times. If I am unable to make original time or date, I will call customer to let them know and possibly re-schedule.
- Return all phone messages left promptly.
- Be courteous and respectful to all customers, their property and their belongings.
- Reply and deal with any customer complaints received promptly without confrontation or abuse.
- Inform customer of any call-out fee to be charged before attending the works.
- Keep customer notified of all aspects of work being undertaken.
- If any variations to original contract agreed, these should be added to original contract and signed as an addition by both parties
- If any further costs due to variation in original contract, advise customer before commencing with these works.
- NEVER be verbally or physically abusive, or threaten any customer.